Power Vac is Canada’s largest provider of Dryer Vent Cleaning services. The same experienced duct cleaning team that you have put trust in since 1966 provides a thorough cleaning of your dryer duct system. Power Vac provides dryer duct cleaning services for homes, commercial laundry facilities, condominiums, retirement homes, and hospitals.
Benefits of Cleaning your Dryer Vent
- Reduces the Risk of Fire – When dryer vents aren’t regularly cleaned, they become clogged with dryer lint and dust. The heat that is created from your overheated dryer can potentially ignite the lint, starting a fire.
- Lowers the Humidity in Your Building – When a dryer vent is plugged, the humidity in the dryer can’t leave the building as it is designed to do. The result is high humidity in the dryer and the surrounding environment.
- Increases Your Overall Health – The result of too much humidity in a house from a clogged dryer vent can create a humid and moist environment that promotes the growth of mold and mildew. These conditions can lead to respiratory difficulties for people living or working in the environment.
- Prevents Your Building from becoming Overly Dusty – When a dryer duct becomes plugged, lint and dust cannot exhaust properly to the outside. The lint trap won’t work properly, and dust will escape into your house.
- Saves Energy – Any way that you can minimize the length of your dry times will reduce your energy consumption. If your dryer vent is clogged, the moist air can’t escape, resulting in damp clothes that won’t get dry. With a regular Power Vac dryer duct cleaning, lint can properly exhaust, moisture is properly exhausted to the outside, and the dryer works less, which saves you money and energy usage.