Watch our short duct cleaning video ..
Power Vac Toronto provides professional air duct cleaning services since 1966
Power Vac Toronto specializes in air duct cleaning for residential, commercial and industrial applications . We are Toronto’s HVAC remediation and air duct cleaning specialists . Power Vac Toronto-GTA has been providing exceptional customer service to residents of Toronto and vicinity for almost half a century (1966). Our talented and highly skilled air vent cleaning technicians deliver prompt, professional services when you need it. Our duct cleaning prices are very competitive.
We are committed to providing the highest standards in the industry.
We are members of NADCA. Our team of service technicians and management consist of
NADCA certified ASCS’s and VSMR’s ready to assist you with your HVAC remediation needs.
Power Vac Toronto-GTA has been active with NADCA since 1994. Our management has been actively involved in writing NADCA specifications that are still used today by NADCA
members around the world.
Why Power Vac Toronto-GTA is the right choice for your duct cleaning needs
- Chosen by CBC Market Place to consult on Documentary
- Members of Nadca and IAQA
- Air Duct Cleaning and Vent Cleaning is our only business.
We do not clean anything else but air ducts/HVAC Systems
- We clean your entire system, not just part of it,
for one flat-rate, disclosed in advance. No hidden fees ever!!
- We use the most powerful & advanced equipment,
including duct cleaning vacuum trucks & patented tools & equipment to
clean the entire air duct/HVAC system
- We offer the best value for your money guarantee.
- We will accommodate your busy schedule, even after
hours if required
- We are the oldest most experienced commercial
air cleaning companies in Toronto (since 1967)
What we offer our clients that other duct cleaning companies do not
- All our employees take 17 health and safety related courses.
- All our technicians and their support staff are required to complete 5 modules of the NADCA Ventilation Maintenance technician course.
- All senior staff are required to have their ASCS (Air Systems Cleaning Specialist) certification from NADCA.
- We provide our technicians training in customer service support, dry technology and proper equipment maintenance.
- The training requires time and investment to provide you our customer with a skilled and competent service technician.
Duct Cleaning Cost ? Need a Duct Cleaning Quote call us we don’t bite !
If you need a quote give us a call. Give us two minutes and we’ll give you a duct cleaning quote for your home . It’s that easy ! Our friendly staff will ask you a few questions about how we can help. We have completed thousands of homes and we know that you will be pleasantly surprised with our prices. Remember to call us because we will not call you. Call us at 416-245-5120
Duct Cleaning Benefits
Dust is one of the concerns that homeowners have when they decide to investigate air duct cleaning,
Did you know that a regular cleaning of the ductwork can offer you other benefits as well ?
- Reduce Dusting – Duct cleaning can help to reduce dust by removing the dust where it travels. Clean ducts mean clean registers, clean drapes, clean walls, clean rugs, clean air and clean breathing.
- Improve Indoor Air Quality -Cleaner air is more important than ever these days, indoors as well as out. Considering 90% of our time is spent indoors, a simple and effective way to improve your family’s health is to improve the air you breathe. Duct Cleaning may also help alleviate allergy & asthma symptoms.
- Save Money & Energy – Contaminants in the heating and cooling system cause the system to work harder . After Duct Cleaning the system does not have to work as hard to maintain the desired temperature As a result
you use less energy.
- Extended Equipment Life -Keeping your furnace in peak operating condition can eliminate costly repairs and unforeseen breakdowns and extends the life of the Equipment.
Power Vac Toronto-GTA membership Affiliation
We have invested heavily in safety training and industry related technical training.
We realize that our commercial and industrial clients require it as do
our residential clients. We have partnered up with organizations like
NADCA, IAQA, HRAI and BOMA to deliver exceptional training for our service
technicians who are on the front line.As our industry evolves we realize
the importance of keeping up with new training for our team to deliver
better products and services.Our commitment to training has separated us
from our competitors
24 Ronson Drive Unit #3 Toronto Ontario M9W 1A1 416-245-5120
To insure we are doing that in the best possible way, we’d greatly appreciate you taking a few moments to review our services. We continuously work to better our services and meet the needs of our clients, so we value your opinion! Please let us know if we met your needs or if there are areas that need improvement.
Submit your review
We had our ducts cleaned today by Peter and....I cannot recall the other gentleman's name. They did a great job, were very professional and explain every step. Also answered all my questions......and I like to ask them. :)Thank you for a job well done!
Thanks Anca for the review and for the opportunity to be of service
I had my dryer and ducting cleaned today.Peter and his assistant were on time, efficient and very courteous.I highly recommend this company and will be calling them back in two to three years as advised.
Thank You Marilyn for the review
Very pleased with the services from Power-Vac. Peter did an excellent job, on time and very professional. Explained what he was doing and did not up-sell any unneeded services. Thanks for a great job. Definitely will recommend to family and friends and will use their services from now on.
Thank you for taking the time to review our services
Peter & Todd were professional and knowledgeable and did a GREAT job! Pointed out issues and potential issues. Both Men were personable-wouldn't hesitate to recommend Peter & Todd and your company.
Thank you Judi for the 5 star review
Thank you for a fantastic service, both Peter and Todd were very professional and courteous. Peter called beforehand, arrived on-time and explained the process as they went about their duct cleaning work. He even checked my dryer vent which did not require cleaning. I will recommend Power Vac to my friends and family for this service.
Thank You Jagrut for the 5 star review. We have a good team of technicians who strive to deliver great customer service
Just wanted to let you know that we are very pleased with your services and we will recommed Power-Vac to our friends. Peter did an excellent job, was on time, very professonal explained what he was doing. Thanks for a great job.
Thank You Jodi for the review
Exceptional service! I could not be more pleased. The quote was quick and affordable, and I got an appointment within two days. My technician was Shawn Hopper, and he was a amazing. He went above and beyond and I am so pleased with the results. I would 100% recommend him and will ask for him in the future.
Thank You Jena for the review. Our team is grateful for the opportunity to be of service. We would appreciate it if you could pass our name on to others because most of our work comes to us through referrals and repeat business
Thank you Power Vac for the great service that we received last week. Very pleased . No mess or fuss. They were a great decision that we made
We had your technician Scott clean the ducts and dryer vent at our house. After explaining the procedures, he completed the job quickly and professionally. He was courteous and friendly and showed care for our 4 pets, who were not impressed with the noise of the vacuum. I was impressed with his work and would definitely recommend Power Vac to others.
These guys are the best in town if you need your Duct Cleaning done. Chris and Rubin came in this saturday for a duct cleaning appt at my house. After the job was done my furnace could'nt come up so they called in their supervisor Gino who showed up in 30 mins as Chris and Rubin had to attend another appointment. While Gino was on his way my furnace started automatically because my furnace is an high efficiency one and when you shut if off for 2 hours (they have to while they clean duct) the furnace goes into reset mode as a safety feature and comes back on in 15-20 mins. When i told this to Gino over the phone he still came to make sure nothing is wrong. After everything was done i offered the payment to which Gino said Nope we are not going to charge you at all. This is by far the best customer service i have experienced in years. Yes i will definitely recommend these guys. Professional service backed with awesome customer service.